Cocamidopropyl Betaine 35%

天然椰子油起泡劑 兩性離子界面活性劑 CAPB 35%
天然椰子油起泡劑 兩性離子界面活性劑 CAPB 35%
天然椰子油起泡劑 兩性離子界面活性劑 CAPB 35%
天然椰子油起泡劑 兩性離子界面活性劑 CAPB 35%

Cocamidopropyl Betaine 35%

Cruelty Free; Vegan Friendly; Non-GMO
Regular price $23.00 Sale price $20.00
  • In stock, ready to ship
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This product is a mild amphoteric surfactant derived from natural coconut oil. Easily water soluble in a wide pH range. Contains 35% active substances (remaining 65% is water). It can acts as co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants. Useful as primary surfactant as it has good cleansing and foaming properties. It is also an excellent conditioning and antistatic agent.

CAS: 61789-40-0, 7732-18-5
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Betaine
主要成份 Composition: 35% Cocamidopropyl Betaine, 65% Aqua
來源地 Origin: Malaysia

製法 Manufacturing Process: Made by reacting 3-dimethylaminopropylamine with fatty acids from natural coconut oil, then the amide is reacted with sodium monochloroacetate to form the cocamidopropyl betaine.
HLB值: 35.0
氣味 Odour: Odourless
外觀 Appearance: Clear yellow liquid

Cruelty Free; Vegan Friendly; Non-GMO

常用方法 Common Use:
Suitable for making body washes, shampoos, bubble baths, cleansing lotions, creams, hand soaps, baby products, hair conditioners, cream rinses.

建議使用量 Typical Usage:
Can be added to formulas as is. Typical use level: 5%-40%

保存方法 Storage:
Store in a closed container at a dry and cool place. Away from direct heat and sunlight. Refrigeration is not necessary.

注意事項 Contraindication:
For external use only, and should not be ingested. Should not be stored within the reach of children. A patch test should be conducted on the inner arm or other generally insensitive area of skin, using a dime size amount to check for sensitivities.

Limited Offer !

Free shipping upon purchase of HK$600, Action Now !

Recently viewed